Push notifications on iOS using Prowl
I figured out a super easy way to get Twine to send push notifications to iOS devices.
1. Buy 'Prowl' from the iOS App Store ($2.99, link
2. Create a Prowl account on http://www.prowlapp.com/
3. Log into your Prowl account in the Prowl iOS app
4. Get your custom API key from https://www.prowlapp.com/api_settings.php
5. Take your custom API key and add "@api
.prowlapp.com" to the end of it. (Here's more info about Prowlmail
6. Create your desired rule in Twine's rule building interface, add an email action and take your Prowlmail address from step 5 and put that into the To: field, put whatever subject and title you want.
7. Save to Twine and try it out!